Wedding - Rental terms and Conditions
- A deposit of $1 000.00 is required for all functions at the time of booking. In case of cancellation the deposit will only be refunded if the Hall is rebooked with a similar booking.
- Renter(s), upon booking, have to inform the Hall management of approximate number ofguests, type of service and possible menu choices.
- Hall rental fees are applied in the following manner: For 100 or less confirmed adult dinners a $1000.00 fee applies.
- For 101 to 125 confirmed adult dinners a $750.00 fee applies.
- For 126 to 150 confirmed adult dinners a $500.00 fee applies.
- For 151 or more confirmed adult dinners, no Hall fee.
- For those parties who do not wish to have dinner a minimum food order of $1000.00, plus a hall fee of $2000.00 applies.
- Outside catering is NOT permitted.
- Menu choices must be submitted 30 days in advance of the event.
- The number of guests must be confirmed no later than 10 business days prior to the event.
- All charges will be based on the number guaranteed on that date or on the actual number of guests served, whichever is the greater number.
- Any special menu requests such as; allergies, vegetarians, etc., must be given in writing, 10 business days prior to the event.
- Decorating the Hall is subject to approval.
- Access will be granted at 12 pm the day before the scheduled event for decorating purposes (unless the hall is rented that day).
- The renter(s) are responsible to putting up and removing all decorations.
- No tape or tacks are to be used anywhere in the hall.
- The renter(s) are responsible to any and all damage that may occur as a result of their decorating.
- An extra charge of $150.00 will apply if any confetti or sparkles are thrown inside or outside the hall.
- The following restrictions apply for fire hazard reasons;
- No candles or open flames unless the flame is in a glass enclosure.
- No kerosene or other fuelled lanterns.
- No hay or straw.
DJ OR LIVE BAND
- The DJ and/or live band will be granted access at 12 pm on the day of the event for setup.
- The music must cease at 1 am.
- Renter(s) must host their own bar (sale or no sale) and must obtain a Special Occasion Permit from the LCBO. They must provide the Hall with a copy ofboth the permit and the permit holder's liability insurance. The ORIGINAL documents must be on the premises during the event.
- Service of alcoholic beverages must cease at 1:00 am. The Hall must be vacant by 1:30 am.
LIQUOR LIABILITY INSURANCE
- The renter(s) must purchase Liability Insurance (Liquor).
- One million dollar liability coverage minimum, offered at insurance companies.
- All Ontario Liquor Laws must be adhered to.
- There is a $4.00 per person bar charge for mix, garnishes, ice, bar supplies, glassware, etc.
- Wine service is subject to a $4.00 corkage fee per bottle.
- Bartenders will be supplied at a rate of $125.00 per bartender, per night (minimum of 2 bartenders). You will pay bartenders directly.
- Bar is closed during dinner services
- For "Guests" arriving after dinner, there will be a $5 per person charge.
- Regular linen with setup will cost $4.00 per person.
- Deluxe linen with setup will cost $5.00 per person.
- Premium linen with setup wil cost $6.00 per person.
- If you provide your own linen, a flat fee of $200 applies for setup.
- If you need chair covers, they are your responsibility.
- In the event that a DJ or Band performs at the event the renter(s) must pay the SOCAN fees of $59.95.
- (On premises) -$100.00 charge
- 30 days prior to the event 50% of the estimated total cost must be paid and the balance due on wedding day.Mjor details of the event will be discussed at this time.
- 10 days before the event ALL DETAILS concerning the menu, the bar, and times must be confirmed.
- Use of the PA System is included.
The Hellenic Center reserves the rights to change any prices at any time, including but not limited to; Hall fees, menu prices, etc., upon their own discretion.
The Hellenic Center is not responsible for the loss, damages or theft of personal property or equipment brought onto or left on the premises.
All Food, Bar & Linen Charges are subject to applicable taxes and 15% Service Charge All Food, Bar & Linen Charges are subject to change. Hall Charges are subject to applicable taxes.